Softening Body Oil with Oats
Touch is the first sense newborns acquire and it is the first form of communication that babies understand. A gentle massage is soothing and helps babies to feel happy and relaxed. Maternatura’s Softening Body Oil with Oats is a natural oil made with organic ingredients, which nourishes and moisturises delicate skin. A wonderful relaxing and comforting treatment that contains a combination of extracts of calendula, achillea and lavender to soothe and calm your baby’s skin; massaged on your baby’s skin after a bath before going to bed at night it encourages sweet dreams. It contains sunflower oil, sesame oil, oat oil, argan oil and linseed oil: nourishing, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to nourish the skin and maintain it supple, soft and deeply healthy.
Pour a small amount of warmed oil into your hands and apply to your baby’s skin with gentle motions towards the heart, making your whole hand slide on the skin surface.
Remove any excess oil with a warm and damp cloth. Warnings: Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*): Oil extracted from sunflower seeds. Rich in fatty acids, arginine, potassium, minerals and vitamins. Moisturises and regenerates skin.
- Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil (*): Sesame oil. This oil that comes from Asia is mainly known for food use, however cosmetologists consider it a precious help for the skin as it offers a high degree of protection from sunrays and contains a high level of unsaponifiables. Obtained by cold pressing the seeds of the plant, sesame oil has excellent emollient, antioxidant and sebum balancing properties; it is also recommended for oily skin, by which it is completely absorbed.
- Avena sativa (Oat) bran extract (*): Thickening agent derived from oats with a soothing action that calms irritations.
- Argania spinosa kernel oil (*): Argan oil. Extracted from Argania spinosa kernels, this oil moisturizes the skin, favours cell oxygenation and protects against free radicals. Leaves the skin smooth, soft and silky.
- Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract (*): Oil extracted from linseed. Its restructuring properties are due to its particular fatty acid composition that helps hydration, balancing the loss of water, and Alpha Linolenic Acid (45.0 – 60.0%), which maintains skin elasticity and resistance.
- Achillea millefolium extract (*): Yarrow extract. Anti-inflammatory, astringent, firming and de-reddening. This extract is commonly used to treat inflammations of the skin and mucous membranes and circulation problems: acne, rhagades, varicose veins, skin that is arid, dry, chapped, delicate or prone to redness.
- Calendula officinalis flower extract: Calendula flower extract. Rich in triterpenes, flavonoids, polysaccharides, carotenes and phytosterols. The flavonoids and mucilage have remarkable soothing properties. The polysaccharide component has immunostimulating properties. Calendula Officinalis contains carotenes that protect against the damage caused by sun rays. The extract has an anti-inflammatory effect on sensitive and inflamed skin.
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) extract (*): Lavender extract. Soothes and relieves skin thanks to the high ester content. Relaxing and calming, it favours the release of nervous tension.
- Oryza sativa (Rice) bran oil: Extracted from rice bran, it has a softening action and protects the skin against dehydration.
*from Organic Agriculture
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (*), Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil (*), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Dicaprylyl ether, Lauryl lactate, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract (*), Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed oil (*), Achillea millefolium flower extract (*), Calendula officinalis flower extract (*), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract (*), Oryza sativa (Rice) bran oil, Parfum [Fragrance], Benzyl salicylate, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool.
*from Organic Agriculture